Sunday, April 18, 2010

Primary/ Sharing Time Craft

I am in the primary in my church. This month, it is my turn for Sharing Time! We had our lesson about translating the Gold Plates. I decided to look through my pantry and see what I could find for my own gold plates.


It was my GOLD FIND! Gold wrapping paper, gold glitter paint, gold gems, and gold raffia! It was meant to be.

Cut out some lettering.

There they are. The Gold Plates, hidden in the EXACT box that they were orininally found in. :) Easy to make, fun, kids loved it, and now they sit in my closet waiting to be used, so please call if you need them for FHE or a lesson!
post signature

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

I wish I would have seen this sooner...I had that same sharing time last week..the plates turned out amazing!!! I love america for this reason...so many more creative people, sorry that was rude, but true, in Italy they do the bare minimum...anyway, good job.